Fully Woolly Dryer Balls ~ Pack of 4
Reduces Laundry Drying Time
- Clothes dry 20-30% faster
- Energy use is reduced
Natural, Local and Handmade
- Fully Woolly, made from 100% British Wool, wherever possible from Darmoor flocks
- Chemical free, all natural
- Handmade on Dartmoor
- Softens clothes naturally, eliminating the need for fabric softeners or dryer sheets
- Can be used with a drop of essential oil to add a natural fragrance
- Quieter than plastic alternatives
- Can be reused for up to 1,000 loads of laundry
- Wool dryer balls are compostable and non-polluting unlike dryer sheets, plastic balls and plastic softener bottles
Choose either a pack of one animal or colour theme (four different colours chosen at random), or the mixed animal pack of five which includes one of each animal. This is a handmade item and individual face colour and design may differ. The body shade may vary slighty as with any natural product.
Use and Care
Dryer balls work by separating laundry in the dryer so that hot air can circulate more evenly and efficiently.
Just make sure that loads are a reasonable size so that there is room for dryer balls to get in there and do their work.
Grab your dryer balls and just throw them into the dryer along with your laundry.
To use essential oils on your dryer balls it is important to first dry your load of laundry completely. Then, add a few drops of your favorite oil to the balls and run the load again on a non-heat setting for 10-20 minutes.
That’s it, your clothes dryer and the dryer balls will do the rest!